Monday, May 7, 2012

Gratitudes:

I missed Sunday, but I had thought about it before I fell asleep.

Sunday's gratitudes:
I am grateful for the bed that I have to sleep in.
I'm grateful for the housing that I've acquired.
I'm grateful for the times that I live in and how easy it is to acquire food.

Today's gratitudes:
I'm grateful for the warm, sunny weather, which pleasantly woke me up before my alarm.
I'm grateful for Taylor's work as a teacher and coach--he always encourages the positive, acknowledges the negative, but then sets it aside. His work is very much in line with the positivity that I'm working to practice.
I'm grateful for Jaren as a friend and the kinds of conversations we can have. He is so intelligent and so analytical. I strive to be more like him in terms of understanding the issues and planning for many possible outcomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment